I'M KIM KOREAN BBQ
Since its opening in 2014, I’m Kim Korean BBQ has established a reputation of great food quality and affordability, and has become a sizzling hot favourite restaurant, attracting Korean food enthusiasts from all over the world.
Grill your tenderly-marinated meat to your own liking, while indulging in free-flow veggies, seafood, soups as well as korean and local cooked dishes – all set in the cosy backdrop of a hip K-pop culture with TV screens playing up-to-date Korean pop artistes’ performances. I’m Kim’s Signature Korean Chicken Wings (own secret recipe) is a MUST TRY! Conveniently located just 5 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT, come and eat to your heart and tummy’s content!
Minimum 2 Paying Pax to dine
CHILD: 90-140cm Height / Below 90cm: Free!
STUDENT: Valid Student Pass must be presented
SENIOR CITIZEN (Aged 60 & above):
NRIC or Valid Senior Citizen Pass must be presented
Weekday Lunch: 90 mins
Dinner & Weekend Lunch: 3 Pax & below: 90 mins, 4 Pax & above: 120 mins
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE ALCOHOLIC DRINKS!
Soju . Makkoli . Hite Beer
- Buy 2 Bottles of Alcoholic Drinks & Get 1 Bottle Free!
- The Free Item has to be of lower value than the paid items.
OFF-PEAK PROMO (15% OFF ADULT BUFFET)
Available at Selected Kingdom Food Group Restaurants!
- Timeslots and discounts differ across restaurants. Discount % will appear on the reservation forms beside that particular timeslot if it is applicable.
- Off-Peak Promo is strictly only for reservations via our online booking system. It is not available for walk-ins.
- Applicable for Regular Adult Buffet only. Not valid for Student, Senior & Child rates.
- Not applicable for alcoholic drinks, canned drinks, ice-cream or other ala-carte items sold at the restaurants.
- Not applicable with other promos (including promo codes), discounts, vouchers and privileges.
- All guests are required to reach on time, and leave by the stipulated timings to enjoy the discount.
In view of the Govt’s Phase 2 measures that self-serve buffets are not allowed, we have temporarily tweaked our buffet system to “table service” – you order via an order sheet, and we will serve to your table. For diners with more than 5 pax, you will be allocated two or more tables. Seating arrangement will be at the restaurant’s discretion and special requests are not guaranteed.
Please be on time for your booking as we will only hold your table for 10mins, and afterwhich your table will be released automatically.
Thank you for your understanding during this tough period! See you soon!
LOCATION: School of the Arts – 1 Zubir Said Drive #01-04 Singapore 227968
CONTACT: +65 62387218
NEAREST MRT: Dhoby Ghaut, Exit A (5 mins walk)
Buffet Lunch: 11.30am – 3.30pm (Buffet Counter closes at 3pm)
Buffet Dinner: 5.30pm – 10.30pm (Buffet Counter closes at 10pm)